- The world is your competition. With no geographic boundaries, almost every product or service has become a commodity. Your only sustainable competitive advantage is customer loyalty through great service. If I can get what you sell anywhere, why should I put up with bad service?
- With self service kiosks and websites, companies can now personalize the customer experience. Every company can now call you by name, remember what you purchased and recommend what you like. This expectation does not get lower anywhere we surf on the internet, each time we call your company or walk into your brick and mortar locations.
- Reputation is forever. Your company’s biggest fear was that a disgruntled customer would tell seven people. A dissatisfied customer can now tell 7 million people on social media. Companies can no longer control the conversation about their brands through advertising.
Audience: Any manager or owner wanting to make customer service a part of the DNA for their organization
You will learn:
- Why customer service is your only sustainable competitive advantage.
- Why you need to personalize the customer experience or get left behind.
- With social media, why customer service is the new marketing.
- How to bust the 20 myths of customer service that hold your company back right now.
- How to develop a formula to determine the economic value each customer contributes.
- How to develop a two-way customizable customer service manifesto.
- How to develop action plans for CEOs, line managers, and customer service reps.
- How to get your best customers to stay and fire the harmful ones.